Account Manager - Lisbon
About OMEGA Systems
We’re a dynamic and innovative software company providing platforms across multiple gaming industries. We work closely with our clients, we move fast, and we’re here to empower our clients and their creations. We’ve built our system from the ground-up, and we’re proud of it – and the proof of our success is in the bigger and better portfolio of clients we continue to build around the world.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
Ensure the timely and successful delivery of software solutions, features and products according to customer needs and objectives.
Proactively manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by working with potential product problems and service requests from customers. Assisting with customer escalations and requests.
Work closely with our sales team regarding the transition from a new customer to an established customer
- Carry out sales and marketing activities with the objective to sign new clients to company.
- Together with the CEO, set strategic marketing, sales and account management plans.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- Liaising with internal departments across multiple continents on various projects (being with Tech, QA, Product etc) working with and meeting set deadlines
As an account manager and member of our international team, you’re ready to power up – from driving growth, to developing long-term relationships and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You’re passionate and you’re ready to power your career, not just your next gig.
You’ll be joining a team of like-minded professionals in a fast-paced, fulfilling environment
Your Hard Skills
- Proven Account Management experience and/or Project Management experience.
Solid understanding of iGaming or technical knowledge is considered a strong advantage but not a necessity.
Personal skills and traits
Easygoing, humble and hardworking
Strong work ethic complemented with an energetic can-do attitude.
Initiative and discipline to execute and deliver
Structured, good attention to detail and thorough.
- Strong time-management and ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn about our products and the industry.
Availability to travel regularly to attend client meetings, conferences and trade shows.