Senior QA Engineer
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to oversee our quality assurance processes and deliverables. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test cases and feature scenarios, identifying faults and reviewing QA reports.
About OMEGA Systems
We’re a dynamic and innovative software company providing platforms across multiple gaming industries. We work closely with our clients, we move fast, and we’re here to empower our clients and their creations. We’ve built our system from the ground-up, and we’re proud of it – and the proof of our success is in the bigger and better portfolio of clients we continue to build around the world.
Leading the QA team in automated testing tools and frameworks
Working with various mini-development teams and communicate effectively.
Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
Implementing testing procedures and overseeing the QA process.
Overseeing the drafting of test cases and feature scenarios.
- Work closely with the client account managers, participate in technical analysis exercises to extract feature scenarios for backlog.
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures.
- Reviewing Quality Assurance reports.
Personal skills and traits
Easygoing, humble and hardworking
Strong collaboration skills and passion for standards and best practices
Focused on solutions, sharing knowledge and learning new techniques
Analytical thinking and detail oriented
Creative and takes initiatives
You’re a passionate individual ready to power your career, not just your next gig. You’re ready and eager to support us as we grow our software solutions for our increasing client portfolio.
You’ll be joining a team of like-minded professionals in a fast-paced, fulfilling environment.
Your Hard Skills
A minimum of 4 years of experience working in QA
- A degree in Computer Science or related professional qualifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Web application development and at least one development language
- At least one testing methodologies such as BDD
Test management suites such as Zephyr and project management tools such as JIRA
- Developing internal and external consumer-facing web interfaces
Great to have:
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Selenium